How To Recover Your Bolster
When your bolster lasts a long time, being able to buy a new cover is the perfect way to keep you loving your bolster for years to come. Whether you are yoga studio owner or someone with a bolster in your home, updating the look of your cover will help you match your decor and keep your bolster looking fresh and new.
1. Stand bolster on it’s end, line up cover zipper with casing zipper, fit casing on one end.
2. Turn the cushion so it is now standing with the uncovered end up.
3. Pushing your knee onto the top half of the bolster, bend it in half away from you.
4. While you hold it bent, fit the cover over the end carefully then release the cushion so that it extends to its full length. Adjust the cover as needed.
5. To close the zipper, slowly close the zipper pushing down on the cushion as you go. Make sure not to catch any cotton fabric in the zipper.
Shop bolster covers here.